School Sexual Harassment
- Has your child been subjected to sexual statements by teachers or students?
- Has your child been subjected to sexual touching by teachers or students at school?
- Has your child's teacher or other academic personnel had sex with your child?
- Has your child been exposed to pornography at school?
- Has your child been subjected to retaliation for complaining about sexual harassment?
Sexual harassment at school is illegal. You may have the right to bring a lawsuit on behalf of your child to recover for the harm done by the harassment. If you would like a confidential consultation, please either send me an EMAIL, fill out the form on the left side of the page, or call me toll-free at 888-369-1119. Please describe the harassment, any complaints you have made to the school (including letters), and describe any previous incidents involving the same harasser.
E-mail your question about Sexual Harassment of Students.
You may call or fax me if you prefer:
Friedman & Houlding LLP
Representing Victims of Sexual Harassment for 15 Years
Phone: 888-369-1119 Fax: 866-731-5553
- All correspondence strictly confidential -