School Racial Harassment
- Has your child heard racial slurs at school?
- Has your child been subjected to racial harassment at school by teachers or other students?
- Has your child's school created, encouraged, accepted, tolerated or left uncorrected a racially hostile environment?
- Has your child been subjected to retaliation for complaining about racial harassment at school?
Racial harassment at school is illegal. You may have the right to bring a lawsuit on behalf of your child to recover for the harm done by the harassment. If you would like a confidential consultation, please either send me an EMAIL, fill out the form on the left side of the page, or call me toll-free at 888-369-1119. Please describe the harassment, any complaints you have made to the school (including letters), and describe any previous incidents involving the same harasser.
E-mail your question about Racial Harassment at School.
You may call or fax me if you prefer:
Friedman & Houlding LLP
Representing Victims of Racial Harassment for 15 Years
Phone: 888-369-1119 Fax: 866-731-5553
- All correspondence strictly confidential -